Saturday, September 11, 2010

Seatbelts on - time to turn the key

After several years of writing for (now-defunct) car web sites, various ramblings on yet other various car forums, the occasional Twitter post, and even the random Facebook posting, I decided to finally heed the advice of a friend or two and start up a blog. What should I talk about? What else - cars. And, well, since you found this blog because of your interest in cars (or I just guilted you into coming here), I might as well make it worth your while and something that you'll actually want to read and follow. 

So set up your RSS feeds, click your bookmarks, or commit the url to memory. Or if you're really hardcore, you can tattoo it in reverse onto your forehead so you'll never forget it (and it's visible in a mirror, making it easy to read). But really, the bookmark thing works pretty well on it's own.

And most of all, I hope you enjoy the ride with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment